Olympic Gold Medal in 1911.
Racing condition. Finished 1st Gaff Rig in the 8mR World Cup in 2018 in a fleet of 8 boat.
Fully restaured in 2011 by Corsier-Port in Geneva as per original 1911 plans.
- 129 Views in the last 7 days
- In the favorites of 5 persons5
Used Boat, Classic Sailing Yacht
Anker & Jensen 8mR first rule
Save as favorite
- Price on Request
- 1911Year Built
- very good conditionCondition
- 12.20 m x 2.35 mLength x Beam
- 1.70 mDraught
- 8'000 kgDisplacement
- D - Sheltered WatersCE Design Category
- blue blueHull Color
- Tiller SteeringSteering
- Long keelKeel Type
- 8 PersonsCertified No. of Persons
- 150 cmHeadroom
- 4 bedsNo. of berths
- Inboard Direct-DrivePropulsion
- 25 l DieselFuel Type
- 2011Engine Year
- 150 hEngine Hours
- 75 m²Mainsail
- 40 m²Genoa
- 70 m²Spinnaker
Lake Geneva » Corsier Port SA
1911 Anker & Jensen 8mR first rule to sell
Sorry, the text could not be translated automatically.
This text has been auto-translated.
Found your dream boat?
Insure it now with the nautical expert.
Bootstransport Offerte anfordern
Bequem Offerten für Ihren Bootstransport erhalten
More Ads From Léman Yacht Service SA
- Show all offers from Léman Yacht Service SA
- Anker & Jensen Sailing Boats