The boat is in a very good and regularly maintained condition (every winter in the covered winter camp). There are no rotten spots or damage to the structure. Only a few isolated joints between the planks and a pending surface refreshment on the rig should be mentioned.
Equipment / Accessories
- new, two-piece Ganz - cover (2017)
- Installation of electric motor (flange motor, Aquamot Trend 1.6) with lithium ion battery (2016)
- Rico Sails (2011) Big and Genoa / H - Boat Spi (older)
- Harken Traveler automatic, Andersen selfhole winches, Ronstan blocks, furling genoa - deck equipment, radio, consumer batteries, charger, LED lighting .........
- Speed ??and depth gauge (Navman Multi 3100)
- Harbeck tandem trailer, aluminum, cashed (last test 2017)
The yacht is made of 11/16 '' mahogany glued planked and built on curved oak span. Kiel and Steven are made of oak. Knees, deck beams and stringers are made of spruce or squid - pine. The deck is made of 5/15 '' high quality mahogany boat plywood. Setting board, breakwater and rubbing strip are made of selected mahogany. The Kielbalast is made of cast iron. The mahogany facilities and asfaltas. The spars and the mast are made of Oregon - pine. Quality as far as the eye can see. This fact made it probable that Borge Bringsvaerd guaranteed a boat of first-class material in very good workmanship.