The Super Air Nautical 210 was designed for Wakeboarding and Wakesurfing. Its size makes it easy to maneuver and its hull gives it a good comfort of navigation in the chop.
In addition, this model has a warranty up to 1000 hours or 5 years.
Below, the standard equipment of Super Air Nautical 210:
LINC PANORAY digital dashboard with cruise control, Nautical Surf System ? with WAVEPLATE, Wake Package (Integrated Ballast 210 - 518 kg), Flight Control Tower with Wakeboard / Wakesurf Rack, Stereo - MX Series (PA-4A, 4 JL speakers), Hydro-Gate® with SportShift ?, exhaust with Surf Pipe, dry gland, recessed tabs (4), LED courtesy lights, cooler (portable and flexible), trash can, starboard mobile backrest.
This model is equipped with the following options:
- Motor H5 Direct injection (5.3L) by PCM®
- Bimini - on tour with pockets for surfing
- Ballast Pro Wake / Surf with storage bins (additional ballast 210: 270 kg)
- CE and Swiss standards
- polyacryl tower cover
- heating with defroster
- panoramic mirror
- Surf Select with remote control (compatible with Pebble watch)
- open-bow filling cushion
- passenger seat and heated pilot
- windbreaker on zippers